Judy Duncan, CHRP
Senior Career Advisor
Judy has over 20 years experience with a major financial institution working in a variety of Human Resources positions including Associate Vice President. Through effective recruitment, training, coaching and leadership she and her employees were recognized as a highly professional and effective team who created and delivered “best practice” Human Resources programs.
Judy has extensive experience in the areas of performance management, employee relations, employee development, coaching, salary administration, diversity, employee opinion surveys, training and recruitment.
Judy was part of the Senior Management team and was responsible for establishing the strategic direction of her department to support the critical success factors for the business.
Judy made a work/life balance decision and resigned from her Executive role to focus on her family and start her own consulting company.
Judy lives in London with her husband and two daughters. Both girls are actively involved in numerous sports including triathlons. Judy can often be found cheering on her favourite athletes!!
Due to a high incidence of thyroid cancer in the family, Judy has been volunteering with the London Chapter of the Thyroid Foundation for 10 years and annually chairs their major fundraiser…..A “Touch of Spring” fashion show and silent auction.
- Strategic Planning
- Career Development
- Group Facilitation
Human Resources Disciplines
- Performance Management
- Job Evaluation
- Salary Administration
- Training and Development
- Employee and Leadership Development
Academic & Industry Accreditation
- CHRP – Certified Human Resources Professional
- Certified to facilitate a variety of H.R. Workshops including Recruitment, Harassment in the Workplace, Making Presentations, Time Management, Managing Diversity, Performance Management, Behavioural Event Interviewing
- Trained facilitator of Employee Opinion Survey Feedback sessions
- Completed numerous courses including Competency Development, Coaching Skills, Program Facilitation, Managing Change and Teamwork